Join us for a Christmas charity quiz in Worthing
We’re proud to announce that we’ll be holding a Christmas charity night at our sister bar, The Beach House in December, as well as a raffle, with the chance to win a hamper worth around £250!
On 14th December at 7.30pm, the Christmas Charity Quiz will take place at the Beach House, hosted by our Corner House quiz master Gareth E Owen. It’s the ideal opportunity to get your thinking caps on and test your knowledge before your brainboxes get a rest over the Christmas period! Not only this, but we’re holding a raffle too, with a fantastic prize up for grabs – a hamper worth around £250! We’re holding this exciting night in order to raise money for Superstar Arts, a local organisation that helps young people and adults get involved with creative projects in Worthing. It’s one that Gareth supports every week at our quiz at The Corner House, and we’ve talked about the great work they do here.
The hamper we’ve put together a pretty exciting one, full of items that could make your Christmas that much tastier. It includes;
- Half side of Chef John’s home smoked salmon and a full stilton
- Laurent Perrier Champagne a bottle of Albourne Estate Bacchus white wine, and a bottle of Malbec red wine from Septima
- Artisan extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- English mince pies with italian panetone
- Quality Street and other Christmas chocolate
- Various tea pig teas and a kilo bag of Union coffee beans
- Cheese crackers and deluxe french preserves
- Jamie Oliver’s Christmas recipe book
- A nut selection
- The hamper basket itself
All these treats are provided by The Beach House and Corner House team.
Due to the popularity of Gareth’s quizzes and the limited space at The Beach House, it’s best to book your teams by talking to Gareth at his Corner House Quiz (Mondays at 8pm), or via his Facebook page. Tickets for the raffle are £1 each and can soon be bought at The Beach House and The Corner House, and at Gareth’s quizzes until the grand draw on December 14th. We hope to see you there!